Today Sophie was doing my exercise video with me and she says, "How many times do you have to do this before your body looks like hers?" I said, "Probably every day", and she says, "Well, I just don't want to have breasts like hers." I started laughing and told her she could do this video every day wouldn't need to worry about that because she wouldn't get breasts until she was older. Funny girl! I could just see her mind working and her worrying that doing the video would make her 7 year old body look like Tamilee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is just so stinkin funny! They would look pretty funny though on a 7 year old!
Sophie has grown into such a thinker! What a doll. I do remember swimming and of course walking. We really were serious about exercising eh? I could use a little of your motivation now. :)
Post a Comment