One of these days my house will be completely clean and in order, my photos will be organized, my meals will be planned and my laundry will be done...........just not today. Or tomorrow. And somehow when I see these 3 faces and I realize how quickly they will be grown, and how precious each minute is with them - it doesn't really seem to matter.


7 comments:
They are incredibly adorable. You are a lucky, lucky mom.
p.s the laundry will never be done. Someone is always wearing clothes.
I realize I don't really know you that well at all, but I just saw this blog of yours and love it. I think it's great, and your family is adorable.
If it's any consolation at all I don't seem to be able to keep the laundry done and I've only got one very big kid (James). Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Hope all is well.
I need to be reminded of that more often. I love my girls and I need to remember that someday they will be grown up and gone. I do wish I could figure out a way for the dishes to do themselves, though!
Thank you for this post! It is so true. Our children grow up way too fast! I have to remember that it's the little things that really matter!
I needed to look at your post today. I was feeling the exact same way and somehow I was totally overwhelmed by my adorable three. When I read your post it made remember that it is here today and gone tomorrow and that I need to quit worrying about my children's treasured messes. They are more important than my homes perfect image. Thank you for sharing.
Ditto on what everyone else says. Being a mom is a neverending job. They are beautiful.
You are the BEST Mom! I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment