I remember when Sophie did this picture and I was amazed! We had been at the park earlier that day and had seen a duck sitting by her egg..... and Sophie drew it when we got home. It was May 2007 so she wasn't even four yet. I thought it was a pretty awesome picture for a 3 (okay - almost four!) year old. She has always loved to draw.
What a cute picture. I'm talking about Sophie her little picture is great especially for a 3 and 3/4 year old. But look at that cute face that's what I love. Grandpa John
3 comments:
Such great talent. What can I say, I think I know where she gets it from.
Grandpa Corey's talent has been passed down! She is so cute! I love the drawing! She has always loved to draw ! love that girl! momma
What a cute picture. I'm talking about Sophie her little picture is great especially for a 3 and 3/4 year old. But look at that cute face that's what I love. Grandpa John
Post a Comment