I couldn't decide which one of these to post so I decided to keep both of them. This is Sophie and her uncle (Brian's younger brother) Dallin Paul. We were on a Phillips family vacation at Bear Lake the summer of 2005. Sophie adored Paul and would follow him everywhere..... They were having a great time playing together in some yummy stagnant water. If I hadn't been 8 months pregnant with Nora I may have put a stop to it (and If I remember correctly she had diarrhea for a few days after this incident! Blech!) I can't believe how much they have both changed!February 15, 2009
P.O.T.D
I couldn't decide which one of these to post so I decided to keep both of them. This is Sophie and her uncle (Brian's younger brother) Dallin Paul. We were on a Phillips family vacation at Bear Lake the summer of 2005. Sophie adored Paul and would follow him everywhere..... They were having a great time playing together in some yummy stagnant water. If I hadn't been 8 months pregnant with Nora I may have put a stop to it (and If I remember correctly she had diarrhea for a few days after this incident! Blech!) I can't believe how much they have both changed!Posted by Alexis at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Quite the beach babes! I bet diarrhea! Cute pics though! momma
Post a Comment