August 06, 2010

Love him

Miles falls asleep sometimes during the day - which means a late bedtime. After a nap a few days ago he kept coming out of bed to tell us something. After coming out at least 4 or 5 times he came out again and I said, "What do you need buddy?" And very seriously he said, "Mommy. Me has bad news." I stifled a giggle and said, "What is it?" and he said, "Me got an owie at libary." I just love when kids say grown up sounding phrases and you wonder where they heard it from!

2 comments:

John and Penny said...

I love reading all of your post about the cute things the kids say and do! They are so funny! Don't you just wonder where they get such crazy ideas in their heads and how they get so smart?
They are such cuties! I can't wait to see you soon.

Brady and Rachel said...

Thanks for some late night giggles! Love it!