Why does it seem like on Sundays - in church - during the sacrament- that Miles chooses to say all kinds of funny things? Last Sunday he was sitting on my lap, facing me, during the sacrament and he suddenly points to my chest and says, "What are these? What ARE thems?" I went bright red and quickly grabbed his hands and tried to distract him but he was determined. He kept repeating himself and pulling his hands free and pointing. Both Brian and I were trying so hard not to laugh out loud. What a silly boy. I mean they've been there all along - why in the world did he have to ask right at that moment?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You just got to love those little ones don't you??? Always keeping you on your toes and making sure you are aware of them! That is just so funny I cracked up.
HAHAHA! That kid Cracks me up! Hope the last week or so continues well and the sweet baby arrives healthy and safe. Good luck to your cute family!
This is hilarious!! I am still laughing and I love that I will get to everytime ithink about this! Thanks for sharing. Ha!
Post a Comment