Today the girls were playing with some paper people cut-outs that are church related. I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready and could hear the girls playing in the office together. Here is the best part of the conversation I overheard:
Nora: "Kill, kill! I am killing all of them!"
Sophie: "Stop! Why do you have to kill everyone?"
Nora: "Ummmm. I don't know. Because I am a Lamanite I guess."
It seems like no matter how much we try to focus on the happy/good stories in the scriptures the kids really pick up on the more exciting/scary parts! But hey, she did retain something so that's good! Little by little I guess!
May 25, 2008
Little by little...
Posted by Alexis at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So true! You can't even say a bad word without them catching it and saying it! I am impressed that she did remember something too! They listen most often when you think they aren't!
That is so funny little Nora. I am so excited for Owen to play with her soon!
Wow what a vocabulary! Last time I saw Nora she didn't say much at all. That is funny! Grandpa John
YOUR KIDS ROCK!!!!
That's hilarious. So true! We have the book with pictures that tells the book of mormon stories that we read with the boys each night before bed for scripture time and Tayson ALWAYS looks at the pictures to decide which two he wants to read that night (when Brady gets to those two pictures he helps Tayson to read them), and he ALWAYS looks for ones that show the people fighting or being burned to death, etc and tells Brady those are the ones he wants to read that night. What is up with that?
Post a Comment