May 01, 2008

yikes

So my family blog is under construction. I really hate changing the layout because it deletes all of the link lists. But the last one was making me crazy so I just had to change it. Hopefully this one lasts longer (or I can find a better way that won't delete all of the links!)

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...

I have a link on my blog that is for how to change your background with out changing anything else. It looks confusing at first, but I promise it is not that hard. Take a look.

K'Lyn said...

Jill is the one to ask if you need help. thoroughlyhere from my blog is her's. I have no idea about all that stuff. This template is the same as the family one I started a while ago and haven't done anything to since everyone goes to mine. I've been inspired - hopefully it turns into action. Love that you have one just for you too. Your family is adorable as usual. I miss you and hope you are doing great. I need to call and chat with you. Do you have a different number now? Email me and let me know.

Jeremy & Andrea said...

k i was totally going to make cookies when i saw your blog and you helped me remember that i want to loose another 10 lbs so thanks for helping me find an apple instead!