I am a huge Biggest Loser fan! It is so amazing and inspirational to see people like Ali change their lives on this show. Although I think this season had a little to much "reality show drama" added in. Really - couldn't they have kept the show to an hour??? Anyway, I loved watching this season and am amazed that Ali lost 112 pounds. I was so happy she won! And I am totally inspired - if she can lose 112 pounds I should be able to lose 15 (or 20)! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am so glad that someone else watches the Biggest Loser. It is one of my absolutte favorite shows. I was a little hesitant on whether I wanted Ali to win because I thought she was playing both sides. But seriously she coompletely transformed herself, I don't know how anyone can not be comopletely inspired by what she has accomplished. It makes my goals seem so much more obtainable.
Post a Comment