April 08, 2008

Hooray!!

Miles slept last night from 9:30 pm to 6:15 am!! I am a happy mama!

4 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

That is awesome. Don't you love it when they start sleeping well?

Yes, finally a picture of me. I am the one usually holding the camera. But also, I didn't want a picture taken of me because I wanted to lose more of my baby weight.

And I stole your idea with hanging the pants, I hung up my favorite dress, it is a summer dress and oh so cute. It is also a wrap around, so there is no cheating with this one. Hopefully this will be a good motivator for me. Anything to help, I say.

Cathie said...

I am very glad that Miles slept through the night. However, I am a little jelous of your new best friend, Tamilee.

Matt and Emily said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you & Miles. Don't you just feel like a real person after a good night of rest?

emily said...

Olive sleeps pretty good......as long as she is attached to me all!! I am so lazy! If I would just get my lazy butt out of bed to feed, it is just so easy to nurse in bed while sleeping! It's like killing two birds with one stone! Four babies and I still forget how this WILL come back to haunt me!