I can't believe April is almost over! Sometimes it really scares me how fast life goes by. I started registering Sophie for kindergarten today! It is so weird. I already know I'm going to be a wreck when she starts school. It's hard to think that she has (for the most part) been with me 24/7 for the last 4 (almost 5) years. And come August she will be in school for about 7 hours every day where I won't be with her. Which means I will not know what she is doing, who she is playing with or what she is learning!!! Okay - I'm already a wreck about it. I know she is going to LOVE school and let's be honest - I'm sure I will, too. But it will be a hard adjustment to not have my sweet and spunky Sophie around the house all day! I definitely need to really enjoy the next 4 months with her being home all day. Now I'm going to bed before I start crying........
April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am so with you on that. I just registered Jax yesterday and I was ok about it until then. I will miss him so much. I think Shade will probably miss him more than me. Maybe we should keep them home one more year?
Post a Comment