Yesterday I wanted to make cookies REALLY bad!! Since I'm trying to lose the baby weight I mustered up all the will power I possess and settled on having ONE hershey's kiss that I found in the cupboard. I decided I needed a visual reminder to help me during my weak moments when I really want to make something yummy - so I hung my favorite pair of jeans on my door so every time I go by I can see then and remember that they don't fit me (yet)! I think it will help!
April 05, 2008
A little inspiration.....
Posted by Alexis at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay so that is the best thing you can do! I need to do that. Thanks for the idea. By the way, I have lost five pounds. Yay!
Five ladies in the ward, including me, we go to the church three times a week and do an aerobic video while the kids run around crazy. Than the other days I do my elliptical or something like that. It is nice to be excerising regular again.
Good luck with you quest in weight loss. I'm right there with you.
Man, you're good- I just find a new pair of favorite pants :).
Post a Comment