Last night I was so proud of Sophie! I had bought her some brand new jammies and she was so excited about them. When Nora saw them she started crying because she wanted some (I couldn't justify buying her any because she has all of sophie's old ones that fit just fine!) When Sophie saw Nora so upset she immediately took them off and let Nora wear them. I was so proud of her and thought it was so sweet because I had literally given them to her like 5 minutes before bedtime and she had just put them on. Moments like those are ones to remember. So sweet!
May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's sweet and pretty incredible for something new right before bedtime. Nora is a lucky girl. Owen shared his blankies with Ava a couple days ago, it's fun to watch them love each other.
Sophie is so sweet! What a great thing to do for litle Nora! What an awesome momma you must be! She is so adult like sometimes isn't she! She is pretty special! I am so proud of her too! Loves
Sophie, Grandpa is so proud of you! What a sweet loving sister you are to Nora and Miles. Sure love you, Grandpa
What a great moment. Tayson right now is in the mode of doing everything he can to drive Camden crazy and make him scream!!!! AHHHH! I'm hoping it is a phase with a soon-to-come ending. My patience is VERY THIN. Any advice? I'm so up in the air about preschool this coming fall. I'm going back and forth on whether or not it is worth the money and will be a good thing or if it isn't needed. The main problem is that Tayson NEEDS some friends his age to play with. He mainly needs the social interaction of preschool. He's pretty smart as far as ABC's, colors, shapes, etc goes, its the social part he needs, especially after being relocated all over the place with few friends around. The other problem is I can't seem to find a preschool around here that isn't just a daycare with preschool curriculum involved. AHHHH! Thanks for letting me vent. Good luck with the travling to Utah! Hope to see you soon.
What a good mom for raising such a sweetheart! It's those moments that make the rest worth it!
Post a Comment