I talked with Sophie's teacher for a minute today after school and she said, "Sophie is just so..... easygoing." It took me a second to realize that she was talking to me. About my Sophie. Of course I think Sophie is sweet, hilarious, creative, funny, and all around wonderful, but I don't think the word "easygoing" would make my top 10 list of words that describe her. I was pleasantly surprised to hear this and so proud at how well she is doing in school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That has to be good to hear. You should be proud. I'm curious to see how Tayson is in preschool. He had such a hard time adjusting to sunbeams and didn't adjust to primary until we moved here. Now he does SOOOO WELL and I am SHOCKED! He loves primary, HE LOVES SINGING IN PRIMARY!!! I never thought that would happen after climbing under the chair everytime they started to sing in nursery and never singing in primary. I hope he adjusts well to preschool as Sophie is with kindergarten. We miss you guys, but very glad we still have your friendship.
Post a Comment