This is a tag from my SIL Cathrine:
4 Jobs I've held
1. Pizza Villa worker
2. Day Care assistant manager (or was that assistant to the manager?? haha)
3. Sports Academy night cleaner (hey - it got me a free membership!)
4. mama
4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
1. home movies of my kids
2. Ever After
3. Singin in the Rain
4. Most Disneys (the classic cartoon ones anyway - like Cinderella,Ariel,Mulan,etc.)
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Utah
2. Idaho
3. Montana
4. Michigan
4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. Oprah
4. American Idol
4 Places I have Been on Vacation
1. California
2. Oregon
3. Mexico
4. Georgia
4 Favorite Foods
1. Crystal Light (does that count?)
2. popcorn (Pop Secret Homestyle only please)
3. pizza
4. apples (if the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away is true I should be very healthy!)
4 Websites I visit
1. google reader
2. my local library website
3. hotmail
4. craigslist
4 Places I Want to Visit
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. my family - all of them wherever they are!
4. Hawaii
I think I've done this tag before so I will tag anyone who hasn't done it and wants to :)
September 01, 2008
Tag...
Posted by Alexis at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ah, The Office... I can't wait until that starts back up again!
Post a Comment