We moved Miles down to the office and have been letting him cry when he wakes up at night.... he's slowly cried less and less each night (for the first few nights he cried from 2am-5am), last night he slept from 9pm-445am and only woke up and cried ONCE for just a little while! HOORAY!! I'm very happy - and not so tired! Hopefully it will last, but I think it will.
December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
hooray! i hope you find yourself a little more well rested this holiday season! we miss you guys.
Hang in there. Whatever you do don't give in. You'll know if he is hurt or sick. STICK IT OUT! You'll be thankful you did. Yippe!
Yay, that's awesome!
I remember those times and I'm sure I'll be experiencing them agani soon. Camden was the hardest for us. He was so stubborn so when he cried he could cry as long as Miles did (the 3 hours), but the problem was the next night it wasn't any less, just about the same. I think it took him more like 4 or 5 nights to finally reduce his time, but he did eventually do it thank goodness. Glad to see it seems to be going a little faster for Miles. Hope he's almost sleeping through the night by now. Hang in there.
Sorry, I just read the previous post, and looks like he was just like Camden was, not any easier that is for sure. I feel for you, though I'm not going through it at this time. Hope since its been a month, he is sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment