Occasionally I get cold sores when I'm stressing out - and I just knew one was coming on yesterday! Luckily nothing serious was going on. Just the every day stressers that come with life right now had built up and a cold sore popped out on my top lip. Later that night I was putting something away in the laundry room and tripped on something or other (with the state of my laundry room right now it is impossible to find exactly which item it was!) I fell and smashed a box of ornaments (nothing irreplaceable thank goodness!) and fell onto the kids plastic rocking horse. As I fell on the back end of it the top end of it hit me square in the mouth and sent my top tooth through my lower lip and out the other side. Ouch. As you can imagine it was a rather loud noise but the kids were all upstairs in bed and Brian was in the next room on the phone so I sat there in the mess and had myself a good cry. Not really because it had hurt, but just because I needed it. And it felt good. So today I can laugh about it.
But I'm still not going out in public if I can help it :)
But I'm still not going out in public if I can help it :)







5 comments:
OH OUCH! I'm sorry to see that one. I'm glad you had a good cry. It always makes me feel good. I have to ask...what in the world? How did you make your lips look like that on the bottom few? Crazy.
Oh no!! That really sucks (and it must have hurt)!!
women pay lots of money to have their lips look nice and puffy like yours. you should sell the secret to puffy lips and make millions.
Oh Lexie, I'm sorry. Well, hopefully now that one of the to do things can be checked off, your lips will feel better.
Out of the way Angelina Jolie! Here comes Lexie plush lips. Grrrrrrrrr.
Post a Comment