WOW! What a conversation for 4 and 6 year olds. I agree, there still young enough to set straight though, and I also agree, they've got all the confidence in the world and I love it! You've obviously done something right! Those two are going to do so many wonderful things in their life, I'm so excited to watch.
5 comments:
That is so hilarious! I love to hear their stories! You still have time to set them straight though!
momma
They seem pretty secure in themselves, even if they are 'just' girls. I wouldn't underestimate their powers!
WOW! What a conversation for 4 and 6 year olds. I agree, there still young enough to set straight though, and I also agree, they've got all the confidence in the world and I love it! You've obviously done something right! Those two are going to do so many wonderful things in their life, I'm so excited to watch.
That is hilarious!!!
"out of the mouth of Babes"
Post a Comment