I sat down to write in my journal last Sunday and realized it had been 3 months since I'd last written. It made me so sad... then I realized that at least those months had been blogged about! I hate forgetting all the little things (good and bad) that happen every day that make up my life as a mom. I know these precious days will be gone all too soon and all I will have left will be what I have written down. So I am going to start trying to record the top moments of my day - be they good, bad, sad or funny. This way I can look back and remember what my life was made up of.
Memorable moments from today:
* Nora's amazingly awesome fit she threw.
* Walking home with the kids after picking Sophie up from school we saw an ambulance and firetruck driving by with their lights and sirens on. We stopped and watched and as we started walking Sophie says, "Well I think that's just about enough excitement for one day!"
*On our way to get Sophie from school I was pushing Miles in the stroller and holding Nora's hand. We were waiting at a busy intersection and as the walk light turned green I started pushing the stroller and the front wheel got stuck on the curb and it ended up tipping all the way forward off the curb- with me on top! Luckily Miles was buckled in tight and there is a bar across the front that protected him from being hurt. In fact, he had a huge smile on his face when I flipped the stroller back up. We continued on our way, laughing so hard I could hardly walk. I didn't dare look at anyone in the cars who were no doubt watching us! But I hope it brightened their day.


1 comments:
I love the stories about your days. Don't EVER guit! Love ya and those adorable kids.
Post a Comment