Tonight while we were reading scriptures as a family Miles climbed up on the top bunk and during family prayer he yelled, "Watch Me!" I was sitting on the bottom bunk so I instinctively reached my hands up when he yelled, I looked up just as he leaped off - he hit my arm and flipped into Brian's lap. Luckily no serious injuries were sustained... this time.
Nora, Miles and I spent about 2 hours outside playing in the large puddle at the end of our driveway. Nora had a small Ariel doll, and Miles had Cinderella. Nora would stand on the snowbank and put Ariel in a cup then launch her out of the cup while yelling, "Firebomb Strike!" Then she would search through the puddle and find Ariel and do it over and over again. There is nothing quite as fun as watching kids be kids - carefree and happy.
March 08, 2010
Nora & Miles
Posted by Alexis at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
you are so right about watching kids playing. There is something about it that keeps us going! Sounds like a fun day for all of you. love you sis.
Post a Comment