So I have decided to make a blog for all the posts that go through my head that aren't "blog-worthy" enough to go on my family blog. Why a blog for un-worthy posts? Well, I don't know. But I just want to. And that is reason enough. So here is where you'll find the latest things I am doing/thinking of/wishing for/crying about, etc... Yes, I know. It sounds exciting doesn't it? Feel free to read - or not, comment - or not. No promises on how often it will be updated, how many pictures will be posted, or that the content will be worth your valuable time :)
March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It will always be worth my time! I love knowing what it going on in your life and mostly your pretty head! momma
Hey being your step dad is an awsome thing. Maybe I will get to know you even better here. Is that a scary thought? Hmmmm John
Fun blog- good idea too! I am always hesitant on what is "acceptable" to post on my family blog!
Post a Comment