March 26, 2008

A new do....

It seems like every time I have a baby I get an itch to change my hair. I really prefer to be blonde and haven't been for a long time so I had a friend in my ward cut and highlight my hair! It's fun to have a change and be blonde again - if only it could last (naturally)!


Before


After

6 comments:

Johnson said...

You look about 15 in the before picture, and like a model for Vogue in the after.

John and Penny said...

I love the new do! You are a BEAUTIFUL girl! I like you as a blonde best too! Love ya!

dragonboy said...

You definitely look WAY older!!! You look awesome and sassy!! I think you like being a blond because then you have a reason to be dingy....maybe I should dye mine blond???

EMO

Marie Lefler said...

I wouldn't say you look older, just more sophisticated. I guess that could be another word for older. Well it looks great!

Mary Ellen said...

Cute, cute, Cute!!! Mary

Matt and Emily said...

Like your hair. I think you always have cute hair. I'm itching to cut mine too.